Wednesday, July 06, 2011

From my dying sister Hilda Davis. But I don't have a sister named Hilda

But, I don't have a sister named Hilda, or a sister at all, unless my life of forty plus years has been a total lie.
Here is the email.



Hello My Beloved One,

I am Mrs Hilda Davis and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just some days to leave. I am from Australia but based in Africa Ivory Coast since eight years ago as business woman dealing with gold exportation. Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have 3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB)Ivory Coast which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Ivory Coast.But my mind is not at rest because i am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have 4.5Million US Dollars at united bank for africa (UBA) here in Ivory Coast and i have instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

Thanks and Remain blessed,
Yours sister
Mrs. Hilda Davis.



My Lord, her punctuation is atrocious. 

Why is an unknown relative always trying to unload millions on me?

Don't I have enough troubles living under the 0bama economy, that is as sick as old Hilda?

9 comments:

  1. I got an email a while back telling me the "Positive family" had been in a plane crash, and I may be in line for an inheritance.

    Wonder if they could have been any relation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds legit to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA. There are a lot of rich, half-literate people in Africa who can't touch their own money. We've gone from Nigerian princes to Australian-Africans. Or is that African-Australians? This stuff confuses me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why she looks just like my sister too. We could be brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would think that if these people really want to rip us off that they would at least learn how to spell..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the emails I used to get from King Yabbadabbadoowaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woodsterman:
    I guess there may be lots of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Picture is Aunt Zeituni...

    ReplyDelete
  9. PISSED:
    You are correct.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members