Thursday, March 17, 2011

As freedom is crushed

0bama finds time to golf while the rest of the world crumbles.
"Please, please help us! Are we not human in Bahrain? A foreign army has come to Bahrain and is attacking people everywhere. The international community has to do something."   Source SkyNews.
Yet Barry is absolutely silent while his Saudi buddies impose their yoke at behest of the Bahrain Government.



Found at Moonbattery. Jokerized by me.
Japan in a huge crisis as President WTF pays lip service and takes yet another out of country junket. My guess it won't be Japan anytime soon.

Maybe he could send that ass bite Joe Biden there as radiation would have little effect on an organism without an operational brain.

I guess guess not ever caring about anyone but yourself allows this kind of crass attitude and behavior.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Admiral for the link! I love that joker in the golf cart picture. Its sure to find its way around. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke to an Obama voter the other day, and he said Obama was doing a great job. Especially since Bush gave him a country in such trouble. I guess we really have our work cut out for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear he's going to Rio. Seriously. Where's he's needed most, I guess. After his basketball pics, maybe he can judge a wet t-shirt contest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did ESPN think Obama's picks worthy of filming?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe he could send that ass bite Joe Biden there as radiation would have little effect on an organism without an operational brain.

    Awesome description of the idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is the 'Minister of Ignorance'. The living, breathing ANTI-incarnate of the phrase, "Actions speak louder than words". Sad state of the union.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who wants to bet Oblabber doesn't count all his stokes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members