Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday, not a favorite day of mine either.

I discovered this picture of a Tennessee Titan fan with a message. I guess he is not a season ticket holder either.

Historic? The fact that Obama worked like a slave to destroy capitalism is the only historic thing about it. Obama has set the bar incredibly low for the next black president.


Chuck Cecil does not hide his feelings.
As a Jacksonville Jaguar fan I have a deep seated respect and utter disdain for the Tennessee Titans.  After this bit of field bravado I have a much improved opinion of them. I will maintain this until the Jags square off against the Titans on Monday Night Football.

9 comments:

  1. I love that first pic! HA!

    As for the second, at least you know where you stand with Chuck. Heh.

    So, how 'bout those Bengals? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luvs me some Bengals too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love the attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you have a team to root for. My team(?) is the 49ers at 0 and 5 ouch ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL- both good ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obongo is historic. The worstest President in American history.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess that guy with the sign is a good reason for us to distrubute the wealth.

    Naw! I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that top picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members