Thursday, October 21, 2010

Larry Wooten Executed

It took too damn long but Texas serves justice in the case of Larry Wooten. I cannot tolerate anyone victimizing the elderly for their monstrous behaviors.
Larry Wooten was condemned to death for the 1996 murders of 80-year-old Grady Alexander and his 86-year-old wife, Bessie, in the northeast Texas town of Paris.

The Alexanders were beaten with a cast-iron skillet and a pistol, stabbed and had their throats slit and heads almost severed. Prosecutors said Wooten robbed the couple, taking their savings of $500 so he could buy cocaine. Click2Houston






6 comments:

  1. I hope he is rotting in Hell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God! Two wise human lives were brutally ended for $500 dollars worth of coke that these two losers probably snorted through in one night?!?

    Crimes against the young and the elderly should carry an expedited sentence, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Explain to me what the hell took this long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members