Monday, May 10, 2010

Link of the Week

This weeks link is a Firefighter from Philadelphia. He posts about his job, politics and the things that go on in a very big city. It is always an excellent read. He lives in a city loaded with history and he also blogs about this too.

I first found his blog just after I started this one. I was reading his neighbors blog (who shall remain nameless due to his super stardom) and read some of Cap's comments. They were hilarious.

His blog has a Philly Scenes tab at the top of the page and is worth seeing. I loved the picture of the U.S.S. America and the U.S.S. New Jersey.

Head on over and and catch up on some strait talk. You won't be disappointed. This is one of my daily reads.


Captain America's Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I'll go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug dude. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserved the plug Cap. Keep doing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members