Thursday, April 22, 2010

William Berkley Executed

Texas executes a murderer/rapist.

William Berkley, convicted of the 2000 rape and murder of an 18-year-old woman, was executed in Texas by lethal injection on Thursday, the state's sixth execution this year, prison officials said.

Berkley, 31, who was convicted in 2002 of the rape and murder of Sophia Martinez, was pronounced dead at 6:18 pm (2318 GMT).

What was some of the the last things he said?

In his final statement, Berkley offered no apology for the crime of which he was convicted.

"Samantha, I love you with all my heart and soul," he said, addressing one of his friends. "Death before dishonor. Warden, let her rip," he said. More here.

To me it sounds like he had no regrets for his despicable acts.

1 comment:

  1. This piece of shit wouldn't know honor if it slapped him in the face.

    Let 'er rip, indeed. Goodbye, scum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members