Saturday, April 17, 2010

Regime

I have always been fascinated by words and this word is very interesting.


 Regime.

Definition:

1. form of government: a system or style of government

2. particular government: the government of a particular country, especially one that is considered to be oppressive

3. controlling group: any controlling or managing group, or the system of control and management adopted by it

4. established system: an established system or way of doing things

5. characteristic conditions for process: the characteristic conditions under which a natural, scientific, or industrial process occurs


3 comments:

  1. I can tell from the poster than Obama has Red Star envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say the second definition is the most applicable to Obama.

    It's sickening how similar those posters are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 or 3- depending on how many more absurd laws they push through... sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members