Monday, March 08, 2010

Things are different in Florida

Now, I have heard it all. I really thought you would need more room.

A woman who shaved her bikini area while driving caused a car crash in Florida Keys, prompting police to issue fresh warnings about safe driving, MyFox National reported Monday.

Megan Mariah Barnes, 37, crashed into another vehicle on Cudjoe Key after giving her ex-husband the wheel as she shaved her private parts.

Barnes was driving to meet her boyfriend in Key West and told authorities she wanted to be “ready for the visit,” WJZ.com reported. SOURCE

That is why living in Florida is such a treat. You never know what some crazy person will try to do.

4 comments:

  1. Um... one wonders if she finished after the accident... some things REALLY should NOT be done in a car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have paid to watch that---the car crash that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some women simply can't be bothered with the mundane act of driving. Especially when more important things are on the front burner.

    I've stuck my head out the window a couple times over the years after going 5 mph on the freeway for an hour only to come upon some flashy lights and a couple vehicles damaged and sitting in front of afore mentioned flashy lights and and yelled "Learn How To Drive !" (They aren't all women)

    I was also talking to the idiots all around me who can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that the law is slow down OR move over. Let alone 30 mph would be plenty slow for passing the flashy lights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, gives us decent women a bad name!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members