Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Charlie Crist is on a slide.

Going down like an express elevator to hell!

For Charlie Crist, it's all crumbled apart so quickly.

In 2008, Florida's governor was rumored to be a top contender to run with John McCain. A year ago, his poll numbers were in the stratosphere. And when he announced last May that he would give up the governor's mansion after one term to run for the U.S. Senate, he held a 35-point advantage over his opponent for the Republican nomination, Marco Rubio.

Hasta la Vista Charlie. Time to depart the Florida public service scene. I hope Obama has a job for you.

"Not one survey in eight weeks has shown a single positive movement for Charlie," says Rick Wilson, a Republican strategist in Florida who doesn't work for either candidate. "Rarely have I seen a collapse that has been so broad or so sudden."   SOURCE


It makes me think some is wrong with him given his preoccupation of Marko Rubio's back waxing.

4 comments:

  1. I gather that Crist is about as progressive as McCain is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is, and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better we get rid of him now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article. Going to use you as my source on this race. Dropped a plug for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members