Thursday, December 31, 2009

To be completely honest


It used to bother me a lot when I saw an effigy of President Bush being burnt.



Knowing that in the picture above, it is in fact an Obama effigy burning, I don't feel anything at all. I think it is kinda funny actually. I guess this is some of the Change that I received from the Obama's election. This along with the Hope, that they burn as many Obama effigies as they want. I am just waiting for one of the godless turds to set his own ass ablaze thus finishing the effigy burning job.

6 comments:

  1. Judging by the look of the crowd, I'd guess that this is happening in downtown Detroit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, not Detroit. In Detroit they can't even wipe their own asses much less figure out where the bunghole was supposed to be on an effigy.

    Besides, as soon as someone flicked a lighter they'd drop the poles and yank out their crack pipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sig- You've got that right... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Admiral.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that whole "the world will respect us again" thing worked out beautifully, eh?

    Moronic leftists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes. Actually it's funny to me, b/c it's so NOT what BHO sees as the world's response to his 'outreach.' Like Brooke says, how's that for reaching out, bowing down & groveling for respect, huh?

    Happy New Year, USA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members