Wednesday, December 09, 2009

More uglyness in the Obama Administration

Steven Crowder is an amazing man when it comes to putting things into words.

Haven’t you heard? The GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network), founded by Obama’s Safe Schools Czar Kevin Jennings, was caught teaching middle-school students the sexual art of “fisting.” One has to wonder, considering how in the tank the folks in tinseltown have been for this administration, would these kinds of shenanigans even bother them?

In Steven's summary he put it so correctly and it needs to be repeated. They are after all innocent children, at least for the moment.

Sliding down the slippery slope of perversion seems only natural for leftists. Many of them have a moral void in their souls, so they try to fill it with anything else they can. Not only that, but they try and appoint/surround us with people that will cause us to do the same. Rather than reach to anything greater than themselves, folks like Sean Penn clasp at more fame, excess and beautiful women. Or in some cases… It’s just a fist.
Source Big Hollywood.

3 comments:

  1. yes.. I got wind of this the other day on the radio..words fail me in my attempt to voice my distaste for people like this. I would sew his butthole shut and chop his weenie off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Malkin was just talking about Kevin Jennings on Hannity.
    I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members