Thursday, July 09, 2009

Honest sCrap



Red tagged me for a MEME. Since I have not done one in a long time I will break with tradition and nominate likely bloggers. Most of the people I nominate are very busy and have little or no time for such things. Did you ever try to get a hard core political blogger to blog about anything else.

So here are my Seven nominees on a completely random order:

The_Kid

Texas Ghostrider

Evolution Right

PaleoCon Command Center

Ky Long Rider's Blog

Cpdcoppurr's Cop Spot

Hammer (Because it had a Hammer on the picture and his list of honest things would be worth reading every word of.)

Ten things honest things about myself...
  1. I am unable to drive and keep from commenting (rather harshly) on how others drive.
  2. I am a huge fan of Haunted House movies.
  3. I once had a lot of fun debating politics. I will not do it ever again. It is due to the overall lower intelligence of the moon bats lately.
  4. At one time in my life I owned 20 guns. I am down to a quarter of that now (How the hell did that happen?).
  5. I enjoy long car trips and soon we will be spending a week in Northern Georgia soon.
  6. I am very into aquariums. I have a 55, 29 and a 20 gallon tank.
  7. Of all the places I have lived I must say Phoenix/Mesa/Chandler has been my favorite. We decided to move from there in 1999 because it was growing far too fast. Now I don't recognize the old homestead when I look at where we lived on Google Earth.
  8. I tend to take an instant dislike to any idiot who put an "Obama 08" bumper sticker on their vehicle. You could amend this to be anything about global warming or politics in general. The Republicans (not conservatives) are also to blame for the mess Obama is making of the country at this point in time.
  9. I chew gum practically all the time. It keeps me from shooting those whom I deem need a good shooting.
  10. The year I decide to buy a Jaguars football jersey is the year they retire that jersey design.
Thanks Red!

7 comments:

  1. Fun post!!!!
    I'm with you on #8...go figure!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto #8 for sure.

    You've got some interesting ones here. I'll see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree on # 1,5,8 especially #1. Crackerjacks must be putting licenses in the boxes again...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope #5 leaves you smiling for a long time. Between work & school, there's no vacation for us, so y'all soak up that cooler mountain air and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get more guns or more chewing gum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate (navel gazing) introspection, but I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members