Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Daniel Wilson Executed

Ohio gets it right.


LUCASVILLE — Daniel Wilson was executed by lethal injection today for the May 4, 1991, murder of 24-year-old Carol Lutz.

He was pronounced dead at 10:30 a.m.

His final words were: "I want to say I'm sorry to the Lutz family for what I did to Carol. I want to say I'm sorry to my family for how things turned out. I love you. I want to say I believe in Jesus. He's my Lord and savior. I'm going home."

After his deed eighteen years ago I guess he had a lot of time to think about his demise and what he cruelly perpetrated.

His crime was terrible.

On May 3, 1991, Wilson had been drinking with Lutz and friends at a local bar when Lutz offered Wilson a ride home. Wilson awoke at 8 a.m. the next day in a parking lot behind the wheel of Lutz' Oldsmobile Cutlass, with Lutz locked in the trunk.

Wilson said he did not remember how Lutz got there, but he knew he had to concoct a plan to free himself of the predicament. He parked the car behind a school, stuffed a rag in the open neck of the gas tank and tried unsuccessfully to set the car on fire.

He allowed Lutz a bathroom break and a cigarette before locking her back in the trunk, puncturing the gas tank and igniting the car.

Lutz died of carbon monoxide poisoning and third-degree burns, which covered nearly her entire body.  SOURCE

4 comments:

  1. Sickening..They should have killed him the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hammer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savage!!!!!! I agree with Hammer as well. He should have been extra crispy too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members