At The Bureau of Communication there is no wrong that you might have committed, that cannot be uncommitted.
Try out communications like:
- UNSCHEDULED IMPAIRMENT To break the news of a non-trivial loss.
- RECORD OF REMORSE An earnest attempt to right a wrong.
- DECLARATION OF ROMANTIC INTENT To reveal the extent of one's attraction.
- UNSOLICITED FEEDBACK To express an opinion or insight.
- OBSERVANCE OF HOLIDAY To celebrate an annual event.
- AIRING OF GRIEVANCE To communicate a problem or issue.
- FORMAL APOLOGY To express remorse (heartfelt or forced).
- STATEMENT OF GRATITUDE To show appreciation or thanks.
- OFFICIAL INVITATION To request participation in a happening.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF OCCASION To observe a birthday, bris, or victory.
- REQUEST FOR COMPENSATION To bring attention to a debt of inequality.