Thursday, November 06, 2008

Elkie Lee Taylor Executed

HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) - A parolee convicted of using coat hangers to strangle a 65-year-old mentally ill man in Fort Worth -- has been executed tonight.

Elkie Lee Taylor was condemned for killing Otis Flake.

In his last statement, Taylor said: "You ain't got to worry about nothing" to an aunt and a couple of friends.

He said: "I am going home. I hope to see all of y'all one day. Lord have mercy on my soul."

Then Taylor looked through another death chamber window relatives of his victim were standing and told them, "Stay strong. It's bad to see a man get murdered for something he didn't do. But I am taking it like a man, like a warrior. I am going home to Jesus."  Source

2 comments:

  1. Rack up another one! Need to get the rest done before the Dems take office and let em all go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to speed up the process for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members