Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kevin Watts Executed

This guy was a real piece of work.

HUNTSVILLE, Texas: A San Antonio street gangster who gunned down three people in the holdup of a Korean restaurant more than six years ago was executed Thursday evening.

Kevin Watts told friends he was thankful for their love and support. "For everybody incarcerated, y'all keep your heads up," he said. He told them to "stay strong and keep fighting."

"I'm out of here, man. I'm gone. Keep me in your hearts," he said.

As the lethal drugs began flowing, Watts said, "Can I say something? I'm dying but. ..." At that point, he began snoring and stopped breathing a moment later.

No friends or relatives of any of the victims attended the execution.

Watts, 27, confessed to the execution-style shootings where the newlywed wife of one of the victims also was abducted and raped. Earlier this year, returning to the Bexar County court where a jury convicted him of capital murder and decided he should die, Watts angrily confronted the judge scheduling his execution with an obscenity-laced tirade complaining about a racist justice system. The judge twice had to order him removed from the courtroom.   Source.
Good riddance!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members