Shamelessly stolen from OLD NFO
Here is what you are supposed to do,and try not to be lame and spoil the fun.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1. What is your occupation? Slave.
2. What color are your socks right now? None, Bare Feet.
3. What are you listening to right now? Ceiling fan.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pork Stew. (Infidel!)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Darling Daughters Teacher.
7. Do you like the person who tagged you? No one Tagged me for this one.
8. How old are you today? 46.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey, Go Penguins!
10. What is your favorite drink? White Russian.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes; Jet black.
12. Last time you hugged your child? Before we said our prayers.
13. Favorite food? Ice-Cream.
14. What was the last movie you watched? Ironman.
15. Favorite day of the year? January 7th; Since 1989.
16. How do you vent anger? My Indian Name would be "Yells A Lot".
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Army Men.
18. What is your favorite season? Winter.
19. Ocean or pool? Ocean; Beach!
20. Cherries or Blueberries? YUCK. Neither.
21. Do you want your family & friends to participate? Open to all who want to.
22. Who is the most likely to respond? I think everyone is like; Way too busy.
24. Living arrangements? Married to the best girl, House, Casa Del JAXX
25. When was the last time you cried? When my Father passed away.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and empty luggage
27. Who is the family or friend you have known the longest that you are tagging? I don't tag normally.
28. What did you do last night? This is a child friendly blog.
29. Hawaii or Florida? Neither? Florida; You can alway go north to evade Hurricanes/Typhoons.
30. What inspires you? My Daughter.
31. What are you most afraid of? The Democrat Party.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Hamburger with Jalapeños.
33. Favorite dog breed? Dead Ones.
34. Favorite day of the week? Friday.
35 How many states have you lived in? 4.
36 Do you like these questionnaires? Mostly.
37. What kind of car did your very first date drive? 1972 Chevy Camaro.
38. What is the Last book you read? The Devil in the White City: by Erik Larson
39. What are your hobbies? Blogging, Fish Keeping & mowing weeds.
40. Can you still make the Hula Hoop stay around your waist? Nope.