Saturday, March 22, 2008

What Obama wants

Barack Hussein Obama wants Will Smith to play him in a movie.

To me the two look nothing alike.
Will Smith has a rich bronze color.
Obama looks ghoulish to me with that pasty cadaverous coloring.

You can read all about it Here.



I also wonder why Mrs. Bill Clinton's campaign would want him touched (blackified) up in this ad.

You decide if they did or not.

Top still photo is from Mrs. Bill Clinton's ad.

The bottom three stills are from a televised debate.

With all the hoopla of Wright doing wrong for his campaign I wonder if we will see him lose the cool, calm and collected veneer. Will he lash out like a Democrat, or will he transcend petty politics since he is an agent of change in the Party of tolerance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members