Saturday, March 01, 2008

Teen Girl tries to shoot Teacher

Back in the day I would have never considered doing this.
I had some less that stellar teachers and I never thought of doing this.
The sad thing about this story is, it was a girl.

Does it make you wonder what is happening to the "Fairer Sex."


MIAMI - A police report says a teenage girl tried to shoot a teacher in the parking lot of a private Opa-locka school but the gun she was using jammed.

According to police, the teenager also tried to set the North Dade Academy teacher's car on fire Wednesday.

The Miami Herald reports that the girl is facing charges of aggravated stalking with a firearm, violation of a stay-away order, aggravated assault and criminal mischief.
No further details were immediately available. From the AP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members