Monday, March 10, 2008

A Six Word Memoir MeMe

Linda over at Saoirse Daily tagged me for a Memoir. I liked the way she did hers.
If she was counting on something interesting I might have let her down.

Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I chewed on this all day and this is what I though of:

Young ~ Wild ~ Selfish ~ Older ~ Wiser ~ Parent



It is tough looking at the younger and then the older parts of your life.

Since I don't tag anyone This was the only part I could not do.

If you want to consider yourself tagged; then be my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members