Friday, March 21, 2008

Over at Big Bad Wolf's; Sobering . . .

I read a great blog post about the War in Iraq/Afghanistan and on radical Islam and why we should stay and finish the job.

Everyone that feels we need to just "bring the Troops home" at any cost before the job is done, should read this post titled, "Sobering."

It is terrible to imagine that the people who want to "just get out now" may not have to pay the price of "just getting out now." Your children and grandchildren will absolutely have to pay the price. I do not want that for my daughter.

When it comes to the threat of radical Islam, I fear this generation will not have the strength, resolve and moral courage that the Greatest Generation had when they were faced with World War 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members