Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Need some advice

A while back I blogged about a sixteen year old who shot his parents.
Something Was Terribly Wrong.

Just recently someone left a comment:


I have a 16 year old threating aggressive son who i have called the police on in
st augustine numerou s times with no results. I have called agencies there seems to be no help. When he kills me maybe they will develop more affordable programs for troubled teens.

Is there anything I can do to help her, My Wife suggested that I tell her about Tough Love.
I searched the Web for information and as she said there is next to nothing as far as programs go for troubled teens who have not actually committed a serious crime at the county/city level.

Anything any of you can think of I am sure she would be happy to hear about. I have not been able to find out very much.

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members