Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MeMe

Saoirse did a Meme on her blog that was picked up by The QueenGrim and I thought I would give it a go.


What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?

  • Old Spice Red Zone.


Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?

  • Nope.


What would you change about your living room?

  • Put the Fireplace in the corner.


Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?

  • Clean, I am funny about dirty dishes in the dishwasher.


What is in your fridge?

  • Milk, fruit, vegetables, meat, condiments, eggs & cheese.


What is on top of your refrigerator?


What color or design is on your shower curtain?

  • Our shower does not have any.


How many plants are in your home?

  • 5, all in the aquariums.


Is your bed made right now?

  • Yes.


Comet or Soft Scrub?

  • Nothing works like comet.


Is your closet organized?

  • Nope.


Can you describe your flashlight?

  • Silver and black cheapo. Always works though.


Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?

  • My orange insulated cup, Must have my water cold.


Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?

  • Nope. You can get sweet tea down here at every single place that serves drinks


If you have a garage, is it cluttered?

  • Yes. Spring cleaning is due at the end of the month.


Curtains or blinds?

  • Blinds on all windows.


How many pillows do you sleep with?

  • 2 plus the one my wife uses.


Do you sleep with any lights on at night?

  • Night lights in the hallways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members