Friday, January 25, 2008

A Tag Challenge

I was tagged by Saoirse. Drop and say hello sometime.


FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:

1. Butcher's Assistant/Stockman.
2. Cart Attendant at Target.
3. Aircraft Mechanic.
4. Airframe Component Mechanic.

FOUR MOVIES WATCHED OVER AND OVER:

1. Tombstone.
2. Blackhawk Down.
3. Mummy.
4. Gladiator.

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

1. Jacksonville, Florida.
2. Whiteland, Indiana
3. Chandler, Arizona
4. Mesa, Arizona

FOUR SHOWS I WATCH:

1. NCIS
2. Judge Joe Brown
3. Maximum Exposure
4. The New Yankee Workshop


FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN:

1. Bangalore, India
2. London, England
3. Meteor Crater, Winslow, Arizona
4. Chicago, Illinois

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME:

1. Mark C.
2. Nancy J.
3. Tia
4. Marty D.

FOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT:

1. White Chocolate
2. Pizza
3. Steak
4. BBQ Ribs

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE:

1. Colorado
2. Burr, Ireland
3. The beach
4. Payson, Arizona

FOUR THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:

1. Visiting the USS Alabama.
2.
Enjoying good times with family and friends.
3. Watching my Daughter grow everyday.
4. The quiet times with my Wife.


FOUR PEOPLE TO TAG:

1. Only part of this I can't do.
2. Anyone who wants to consider themselves tagged, then be my guest.
3. ?
4. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members