Monday, January 07, 2008

On a more serious note


I am troubled to report that my better half (who knows me pretty well, but not all that well) is under the opinion that I; The Admiral have a Man Crush on Maurice Drew-Jones.



I do not get Man Crushes. She said she heard the "Term" on the Neal Boortz radio show. In her opinion she says I talk about him all the time. She says I am a repository of MoJo facts.



All I know is I have been watching the Jacksonville Jaguars since I relocated out here in 1999 and I have enjoyed watching them. After all the Phoenix Cardinals were as enjoyable as to watch as it is to sit on hemorrhoids. They did not have anyone who was exciting to watch.

The Jaguars were a an entertaining team to watch so I started watching football again. They were fun to watch but had no exciting player to watch, then last year they drafted a little brick shithouse of a running back. He was exciting, a fast and powerful running back and it seems to have given the ever dependable Fred Taylor a brand spanking new set of legs. Last year I watched MoJo and Freddy run all over the place. It was exciting. This year even more so.



There is a feeling of wow when Freddy or MoJo gets the ball and it is fun to watch. Not only can MoJo run he can also knock linebackers and defensive ends on there asses.

That is all I have to say about this; for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members