"If anyone wants to play along go ahead. I look forward to learning a little more about you."
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I really need to shave.
2. How much cash do you have on you? $7.70
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? More
4. Favorite planet? Pluto - cause I am kinda out there.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Mom
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Ave Maria.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A blue tee shirt with my High School logo on it.
8. Do you label yourself? Yes and I cannot repeat it.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Nike
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She is a hoot.
12. What does your watch look like? Fake gold. Kinda green.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Dreaming about fixing the refrigerator.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Where are you?"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? No Clue.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Huh?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My Wife.
18. Last furry thing you touched? My cat Sabrina.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? One.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None; I am Digital.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 28, I found some girl who said yes.
22. Your worst enemy? Myself.
23. What is your current desktop picture? My Wife and DD in our Dodge Caravan.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Where is a 7-11 in Jacksonville.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? To Fly; so I could just get lost.
26. Do you like someone? A couple of them.
27. The last song you listened to? Mr. Brownstone by Guns & Roses.
28. What time of day were you born? 11:19 am.
29. What’s your favorite number? 2; It means always having someone else around.
30. Where did you live in 1987? Chandler Arizona.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? No. I don't need the negativity.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Huh? No; I would hope not.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Waiting for them to finish putting in the Satellite dish.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I thank God we have vending machines.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Most times. I am suspicious by nature.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? On my left lower hip and it would say I hate tattoos.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? XML.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes, and I did.
39. Are you touchy feely? Yes. Only with the right someone.
40. What’s your life motto? Who Dares, Wins.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Wallet, Cellphone & Digital Camera.
42. What’s your favorite town/city? Soho London.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Wendy's vanilla frosty.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Some time in April.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes, but not in a while.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? She had another car wreck.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Great, great grandparents.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and what did you dress in? Huh?
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Ears.
50. Have you been burned by love? No.