A: 853 on an A380.
- Nearly 500 passengers are taking part Thursday in the first commercial flight by the world's largest jetliner.
- The Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 left Singapore for Sydney on a 7 1/2-hour flight. Some of the passengers paid tens of thousands of dollars for a seat in aviation history.
- The A380 is capable of carrying 853 passengers in an all-economy class configuration.
- How long does it take to load and unload 853 people off a jet?
- What is the number of flight attendants would you need for 853 people?
- What will the main course be?
- How many restrooms could it possibly have?