- When someone is blabbing on their cell phone the turn signals do not operate.
- If some SUV narrowly misses running you off the road while driving like an ass it will be an anemic looking broad about 25 years old with a cell phone in one hand and a cigarette / coffee mug in the other.
- Dump trucks do not have to yield right of way or stop at red lights.
- If someone is stopped while the light is green it is more than likely some old fart adjusting the seat or the sun visor. He/she will proceed (quickly) when the light turns red.
- When Making eye contact with another driver wear mirror style sunglasses.
- Never get behind a Duval County School Bus.
- Expect any little fender bender to be gawked at by everyone to see if it was "Somebody I Knew".
- It seems absolutely proper the throw cigarette butts out the window at stoplights.
- It seems absolutely proper the dump the ashtray out on the ground at Wal-Mart Super Centers.
- It seems the normal thing to do is blow your horn after .00025 seconds of a light turning green.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Driving in Jacksonville Florida
I have lived in Jacksonville Florida for the last 6 years and these are a few of the observations I have made
Where are the Photo credits?
I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.