Friday, August 31, 2007

Shout out.

The British Bird has a website that is very good read. The title of her blog says it all;

Under paid, over here and opinionated but means well...


I have always loved girls with attitude and fire. (I married one.) They must also have brains. It is a plus if chocolate makes them happy. It is another plus if they write.

So if you find your way here; (I have no readership) if you have the time head on over and check her out. You will not be disappointed.

She has some great sidebar graphics about beer and wine. (All I need now are some St. Louis style sweet and smokey ribs now.)

I love girls and guns. (The new graphic with girl and gun was appreciated by me.)

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout! I wish I could send you some ribs, your making my mouth water!. The honor of being the first Bitchslap has been assigned, btw...

    Have a great weekend,
    Bird.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members