Saturday, July 21, 2007

Life is more disturbing than fiction.

I read things online and in the newspaper and I cannot believe what I am reading.

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- A woman has been charged with keeping four malnourished teenagers and five adults, some mentally disabled, in her home and handcuffed together, police said Thursday.When Judith Leekin, 62, would leave her home she bound the teenagers, ages 15 to 17, and adults together, police spokesman Deputy Robert Vega said.

The investigation began when police were called to a supermarket July 4 because Leekin had apparently left an 18-year-old girl there, Vega said. The girl told police Leekin was her adoptive mother and that she had been living with her since she was 5, Vega said. (Read more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members