Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Been Busy Part 2



Since this little guy (Finnegan) was a bit more than my Mother in-law could handle with a bad hip/hip surgery and other difficulties (dominance issues and soiling on the rugs). We have inherited the lively little nine month old Maltese. Now that we own him we can re-train him for what his position in the pack is, the bottom.

When in the back yard we call him "Flying Finn" because he runs at ludicrous speed for about 15 minutes then powers down some what.


Keeping a bright white dog, bright white, when his ground clearance is about four inches is some what challenging. It is good he likes baths.


His barking is not as bad as I was led to believe. I laugh out loud most times at his little woofs. Of what I have read, these dogs are crazy brave and fearless. At 4.6 pounds his ass is majorly insufficient for much bad-assery, though he tries.


5 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Keeping up with him must be tiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's gonna be a handful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ruv dogs! In Korea they wok 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Admiral !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is time to let him know your the Alpha male

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members