Friday, January 18, 2013

The Friday Pin Up


Happy Friday Sons and Daughters of Liberty. May your day be blessed and safe. 

Why in the hell am I posting a bikini clad beauty in January instead of some soft and wonderful lady near a fireplace in a warm room? Because it was 80 freaking degrees here yesterday. For the record, I love like put up with summer. When it happens in the middle of January while the west coast freezing what little warmth it had left is affecting my delicate sensitivities.

So this is how I cope.


Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Well Admiral, it's 4 degrees here this morning. Yesterday it warmed up to a balmy 36 degrees. It's only been above freezing a couple of times in the last three weeks. I asked for it though. I live at 6000 feet in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 43 here this morning. I like cool weather.

      It almost sounds like you live in heaven yet close to hell too.

      Delete
  2. 43 is too cold for me. Gimme FLorida wx! See you at the show, I need some small stuff that goes 'pop'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look for you. I will be there Saturday.

      Delete
  3. A good way to cope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good God Admiral. She is #1. When I pulled this page up, I thought- I've seen her before, then I realize I did. It was this morning as I was still sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members