Cruz 2016

Tuesday, January 15, 2013



  1. There's no new frontier to flee to the way our ancestors did. We've been screwed out of an escape from the politically correct insanity of progressives by a fluke of nature (no more continents need to be subdued). They paved paradise, put up a parking lot and now they feel that that the only thing between them and slavery is an armed populace.

  2. i will take one of each from the picture at the bottom

  3. Good to see our young people being so patriotic!

  4. I live by the first one, Tyranny lives by the second one, and I fight for the third one.


Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members