Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vacation.

I had one.


It was fantastic, entertaining and completely exhausting, but that is why you go. I forgot what it was like to make my own food.

Then, while processing the vacation pictures my laptop died. I will find out later if I lost everything.

Then . . .

0bamacare was found constitutional. Does it make you wonder if it is the end of the Republic?

This will light a huge bonfire under my ass to get those worthless prick democrats out of office so this mess can be sorted out and repealed.

I will post again when I get the laptop issue resolved.





5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a vacation. Good luck with the pics! It sure does suck to loose some!

    As for the end of the Republic... It's surreal. I can't believe it, still, but yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation? Good for you. I'll be volunteering around here leading up to the election.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooks said it: Surreal.

    Post details about the trip. The wife and I are talking about a Caribbean cruise end of September. It's a 20th wedding anniversary deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see folks having a good time. Love the pic !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members