Sunday, April 22, 2012

I know this Guy

He is a great blogger and a man of the law as well as a co-writer of book. Talk about a busy Dude he  also has a wife and three children so I naturally wonder where he finds the time, Maybe he will tell us.

It is also his Birthday, Happy Birthday Law Dog!

His Blog with the news

The Book in Paperback

Only Son Kindle Edition

Only Son for the NOOK

Only Son on FaceBook















All this from a tip by Jim at BRight & Early.






I bought mine today and if this sounds what you like reading help them out and buy it.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members