Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Alan Grayson - Dipshit

This big pile of turkey dump is spending loads of cash trying to get the seat he previously occupied in congress back. He has plastered his ass in ads all over the internet. Never was there a more caustic, arrogant, loudmouthed and classless slob ever to walk or occupy the congress. Type him in on a youtube search and you see what kind of democrat morons inhabit mid and southern Florida.  Also Corrine Brown and Debbie Wasserman-Shultz can claim the title of ignorant moon bat as well.

Back to the Grayson ad. It is too good to have alinsky's face just above Grayson's ad in this screen capture.
Funny stuff.

I cant remember where I grabbed the screen capture as senility has robbed me of yet another short term memory thought. At least I can remember how post "I hate democrat things".

2 comments:

  1. Only a California Democrat is dumber than one from Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a surprising opinion and sounds bad for the Golden State.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members