Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Guadalupe Esparza Executed


Texas serves justice.
 
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - A convicted sex offender was put to death Wednesday evening for slipping into a San Antonio apartment in the middle of the night, snatching a 7-year-old girl and raping and strangling her.

Guadalupe Esparza, 46, asked for forgiveness before Texas Department of Criminal Justice officials administered lethal drugs into his arms.

"To the family of Alyssa Vasquez, I hope you will find peace in your heart," he said. "My sympathy goes out to you. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. I don't know why all of this happened."

He was pronounced dead 11 minutes later, at 6:21 p.m. CST. Bellingham Herald

3 comments:

  1. HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED?!?

    F*CKING SERIOUSLY?!?

    If someone snatched my LITTLE girl up and brutally raped and murdered her and then had the GALL to ask for my forgiveness, he'd better have a better explanation than 'I don't know why.'

    Scumbag. I hope God forgives him, because he'd get none of that from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Brooke!

    I hope that bastard was raped in jail.

    I think they should have let that little girls parents administer the drug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke said it best

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members