Sunday, August 21, 2011

A WTH ACKnowledgement loaded with Barack Derangement Syndrome

Why would anyone with half or less of a brain put this as an ACKnowledgement in their book?  When hundreds of people will be reading it thinking Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? It would ruin the book for me. I have a low tolerance for anything pro-0bama considering the media tries to bombard us with it daily.



Most names were redacted to protect the innocent.

This book was published in 2009 and I wonder if the writer of this novel still feels the same way?

Any wonder why 0bama was elected?  The writer of this novel looks to be a classic person with some white guilt or was silly enough to believe the "Historical election" bull shit.

This post was inspired by my Wife who enjoyed the book until she read the ACKnowledgements page.  The perils of reading today.


5 comments:

  1. Bill the Cat would have probably written a better book, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing those books didn't self implode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no doubt she does. Liberals never admit to being wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book would be of better use under one of the legs of my couch than on my bookshelf.

    Why read something written by a complete idiot?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members