Monday, July 11, 2011

More 0bama lies for the day.

Lying sack of shit.
From the drivel he spouted this morning.

"All leaders agree that it is not acceptable to not raise the debt ceiling." 

"Now is the time to deal with these issues. If not now, when? "

"I continue to push congressional leaders for the largest possible deal. There's gonna be resistance."



"I will not consider a 30, 60, 90, 180 day temporary stopgap resolution to this problem."



"I'm prepared to take on significant heat from my party to get something done"

When this idiot is removed from office the economy will start improving.

I hope all the 0bama supporters are paying dearly for voting this marxist tool in office because he is fundamentally changing America.


2 comments:

  1. Yep, how's that hope and change workin for em???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all the uncertainty from taxes, health care, and regulations pouring out buy the day that keep businesses from hiring people.
    Hiring and then forced to lay off causes your unemployment payments to go up. Tax liability? HC liability? Then with most small businesses you have the moral issues of hiring someone only forced to let them go.

    Uncertainty about what this imbecile is going to do next is why the unemployment rate is rising. Don't think they don't know it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members