Wednesday, May 04, 2011

The Life gets in the way post

After a week or two of dropping off the blogs it seems time has given me a break and the hectic part has eased up. We had a long run of where everyone in the family was healthy and wise. The blessings of good health had ran out for my extended family, but that is life.

With the pesky family illness obstacles getting back to a more normal state my some what erratic posting should resume.

The years of this BHO II regime have slowed time to a crawl. There is almost too much disaster to coherently rant about without looking like a hate filled leftist lunatic.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you and yours are feeling better, and I definitely hear you when it comes to the days under BHO crawling past, and not one without insult or injury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax and take your time. Family comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes; family always comes first. Our family were facing health crisis issues a couple of weeks ago, so I totally understand how the rest of the world stops.

    I don't think it's possible for you to ever mimic the far left mad-libs; your rants make sense. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said. I know the feeling, it is tough to come up with something to blog every day. Take care of your loved ones first!

    P.S. I really enjoy your pin up girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members