Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bamster golfs yet again

This time on Memorial Day.

Yep, the cretin of the white house showing an appalling lack of decency and respect. What did I expect? Just what I got. 

Who is advising this asshole?

Is 0bama a disrespectful lout? In this article by Nile Gardiner, here is the paragraph that said it all for me.

Does it matter if the president chooses to play golf on Memorial Day, and for the second time in his presidency (he did so as well in 2009)? I think it does, and it displays extraordinarily bad judgment, not only by Obama himself but also by his advisers. His chief of staff for example should have firmly cautioned against it. President Obama is not just any American but Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces. The United States is currently engaged in a major war in Afghanistan with over 100,000 troops on the ground, and more than 1,500 have already laid down their lives for their country.

If Americans are not sick of this selfishness at the top then something is wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Please tell me that you are F-ING KIDDING ME!!!

    Just when I think I can't hate this buffoon any more, BAM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still flipping the bird at America.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members