Monday, April 11, 2011

It is hard to have anything to do with the republican party.

Thank you John Boner, spineless leader of the house who needs to be removed.

Obviously the Tea Party and I have much more work to do to get your worthless "good old boy" ass out of there. I once heard it said "If you are in a hole, stop digging." You obviously never heard anything about that.

The republican party has a long history of being losers. They are so worried about getting re-elected they seldom do anything of worth when having to face democrats.

If the republican party can screw up something like this, then have the audacity to ask for donations, in order to keep screwing up in this fashion then no thanks.  I need to find a better place to donate.

8 comments:

  1. I could not agree more, and the last time one of their solicitors called I told them as much.

    Boehner the crybaby. I'm sorry, I just can't have respect for a leader who shows such weakness. Ugh.

    I knew he would not hold out. He should have demanded even deeper, massive cuts and let the gov't shut down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please join me and so many others who are not affiliated with any party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will be know at Woodsterman as "Republicavers" from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we knew going in we had a large contingent of RINOs and Dems to replace. Let's just keep voting them out every chance we get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They let their selves get rolled and now they show no backbone for the fights ahead......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time for a Major RINO Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  7. havent been about much on here due to work and so forth, but I agree with you on the bone head. Get rid of the stupid sod.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew we were in trouble when he started bawling about everything Jebus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members