Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Unions, a thing of the past.

I hope you guys understand who this is directed at. It is at teachers unions and other unionized government entities. They are worthless and are killing the nation.

There is no real use for them. If you can't negotiate you own contracts then you need to be flipping burgers. And yeah, I hate paying for teacher pensions and health care costs. In these times they should be paying their own way. 

Rush Limbaugh called them rent a mobs. Hilarious description.



While union bosses rake in the money.

4 comments:

  1. yes.... union 'labor' couldn't be farther from the truth.... how about union 'drain on our economy' or union 'I'm gonna work my a#@ off so you can sit around and do nothing'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.
    I wish I could opt out so I could stop paying extortion. SEIU hasn't done anything for me except to collect "representation fees".

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being a union member for thirty years, I have to say you're right ... and I was held back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. America needs better leadership. The kid flippin' those burgers at Mickey D's probably would do a better job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members