Tuesday, November 02, 2010

NOvember Begins today.

This election cycle will be about 0bama and his policies.

Vote today like the country depends on it because it does. Rebuke 0bama and his policies.

Vote out everyone that voted for 0bamacare.

Barry Cries
Make Barry whine even more today.

Photobucket


Don't let them take anymore!





UPDATE:

How I voted:
  • Rick Scott / Jennifer Carroll
  • Marco Rubio
  • Ander Crenshaw
  • Pam Bondi
  • Jeff Atwater







That was a strait Republican vote this time. 0bama has made all democrats radioactive.

Stop Big Oppressive Government !!!

7 comments:

  1. Check that.
    It's still Monday night here.
    Enjoy Election Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm headed out shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted last week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted absentee two weeks ago :-) Tonight should be fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

    Even checked out the judge affiliations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members