Tuesday, May 25, 2010

John Avalos Alba Executed

Texas served justice last night.

HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) — "I wish I could go back and change it, but I know I can't."

Those were some of the last words of 54-year-old John Alba before he was executed in Huntsville tonight for barging into a suburban Dallas apartment and killing his estranged wife.

Alba also addressed his son and daughter, who watched through a window. He told them, "Just tell everyone I love them. Y'all will be OK. I will too."

With that, he said, "OK, warden. Do it!" My FOX Houston

4 comments:

  1. Sadly the end was not painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's too bad remorse doesn't come AFTER the crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant too bad remorse comes after the crime. Geesh, I'm ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members