Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gerald James Holland Executed

He had 24 more years of life than his victim who was 15. Yes he is a sorry example of a man indeed. Good riddance.


Condemned inmate Gerald James Holland apologized to the family of his victims in his final statement before being executed.

“I want you to know I am sorry,” said Holland, who blamed his actions on alcohol, despair and his temper.

Holland raped and killed 15-year-old Krystal Dee King of Gulfport in 1986.

Earlier in the day, Corrections Commissioner Chris Epps said Holland had accepted his fate.

At 6:14 p.m., Holland was pronounced dead. clarionledger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members