Tuesday, April 06, 2010

If there is any doubts

If there is any doubts that the Obama should be drummed out of office, this is as good a reason as any.

WASHINGTON — President Obama said Monday that he was revamping American nuclear strategy to substantially narrow the conditions under which the United States would use nuclear weapons, even in self defense.

All the halfwit monkeys that voted for this cowardly dullard should get to be in the first city where a nuke hits. It appears, his only goal is to provide something the Constitution does not declare (ObamaCare) while ignoring one of the things the Preamble declares "Provide for the common defense". I know, this gobshite could care less about the document that infringes on his ability to turn the United States into the third world toilet that happens to be Cuba or Venezuela.

As in  . . .

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain  and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."



2 comments:

  1. He has no morals, ethics or scruples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh....


    Don't tread on me, indeed. It's on the back of my car; I'm going to my local Tea Party on Wed. - & taking my kids w/ me. And I'm praying - a lot.

    Heaven help us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members