Thursday, March 04, 2010

A screed on Charlie Crist


Charlie Crist can really tell some whoppers. He is an eviro-weenie and Florida does not need him representing us, EVER. His term as Governor was quite enough.

Whopper number 1 - 3:

“I won’t go negative in this race, that’s not my nature, but by the same token, I will not let [Rubio’s] façade continue,” Crist says. “When this guy calls himself the real conservative in the race, I’ve got to point out that it’s the opposite. If you look at the expense reports from his GOP credit card, it is easy to see that he’s not conservative, but one of the most irresponsible spenders I’ve ever seen. He talks about how we need to spend less in Washington, but he sure seems to like spending other people’s money.”

Whopper number 4 - 6:

“I’m a true-blue Reaganite Republican,” Crist says. “To think this guy is close to that, if you look at his record, is silly. It’s just a matter of people doing their homework, and I think the real education is just beginning. Before people get pulled away and lured by a mere impression, rather than seeing the reality of the candidates, would be a real shame. The voters deserve to be better informed, to know the facts. My opponent and I are polar opposites when it comes to who is really frugal. His statements are just unbelievable.” SOURCE

His belief in himself that he is a Reaganite Republican makes me wonder what hell he has been drinking before the interview.

After his term as Governor, Charlie Crist is the greatest fraud perpetrated on people of Florida. He will not get to be the same fraud for the state of Florida as a senator either.

1 comment:

  1. Go get 'em Rubio!!

    (I'm thinkin' throw all the bums out!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members