Monday, February 15, 2010

GloBull Warming is a HOAX


It's all over for you monkeys screaming about global warming! Now, get a life! It has all been a pack of lies. No proof at all other than consensus by a bunch of hoax monkeys.

The green (bowel) movement is DEAD.

There is more of the hoax retreat below.

Professor Phil Jones, who is at the centre of the “Climategate” affair, conceded that there has been no “statistically significant” rise in temperatures since 1995.


The admission comes as new research casts serious doubt on temperature records collected around the world and used to support the global warming theory.

Researchers said yesterday that warming recorded by weather stations was often caused by local factors rather than global change.         SOURCE

  


Now, back to our regularly scheduled programing.

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the global warming farce. I would like to suggest changing the animal of choice when referencing those believers from monkeys to sheep.

    Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got about seven more inches of Globull Warming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those images! May have to grab one for my cartoon site with link of course! Each day it seems that another comes forward to drive an additional nail in the coffin of global warming---I'm enjoying every minute of this after all the years of bulls*it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is or I wouldn't be freezing my ass off 100% of the time in south Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron:
    Take what ever you want. I love to collect images too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Record snow here in Butler Co, Ohio.

    I guess it only takes a blizzard unmatched in size for the last 20 years to drag a tiny bit of truth out of these scammers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke, Butler Co? You're awfully close, we're in Clermont Co.

    Anyway, the scientists admit their scam. Why is anyone in government talking about this anymore?

    Unreal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members