Thursday, December 10, 2009

47 Percent Approval. It is the lowest!

The Obama of the United States of America scores lowest at this stage of his presidency. Can anyone give me a logical reason why this number might go up?







When Gallup began taking presidential approval polls 71 years ago, Franklin Roosevelt had been president for more than five years. During his remaining time in office, his job approval rating never fell below 48 percent.

The next 11 presidents, both Democrats and Republicans, all had higher job approval ratings than Obama at this stage of their tenure. Their ratings were:

-- George W. Bush, 86 percent
-- Bill Clinton, 52 percent
-- George H.W. Bush, 71 percent
-- Ronald Reagan, 49 percent
-- Jimmy Carter, 57 percent
-- Gerald Ford, 52 percent
-- Richard Nixon, 59 percent
-- Lyndon Johnson, 74 percent
-- John Kennedy, 77 percent
-- Dwight Eisenhower, 69 percent
-- Harry Truman, 49 percent

The poll is an average of a three-day tracking of 1,529 adults taken Dec. 4-6. It has a margin of error of 3 percentage points.  Source FoxNews

4 comments:

  1. I don't think that his numbers will improve because he has managed to lose the trust of the American people with only being in office 11 months.

    But, possibly it will rise a little if the economy starts improving. But, with his horrific economic policies, I see no chance of that happening.

    I don't whose worse, Obama or Carter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How LOOOW can he go! LimbObama..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The numbers will go lower.But I do not see them getting higher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiral.. see if you can post anything on my blog now.. I had a fiddle with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members